Come and experience all the ways the Christ the King Students have grown during the fall term! The program will include songs by the choir, a Reader's Theatre performance, scripture recitation, and presentations from the Preschoolers and Emerging Readers. Following the assembly, the open house will offer other opportunities to explore what the students have been learning. Snacks and beverages will also be served. We hope to see you there!
A Prophetic Gathering of the Church
God has prepared great things in 2018 for those who love Him — and He is revealing them ahead of time! To enter into these works of God, the believer must use their ears to hear what the Spirit is saying.
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. (Revelation 2:29)
Take heed what you hear….To you who hear, more will be given. (Mark 4:24)
On December 31st we gathered for a prophetic time as the church in this region and Christ released the Spirit of revelation to tell us concerning things to come and activated our hearts to believe and receive. Peter & Lisa Dresser and Bob & Linda King — apostolic overseers at Metro Detroit Christian Church and Harvest Christian Church — brought heaven’s perspective about the New Year.
CLICK HERE to watch the New Year's Eve service and hear what the Spirit is saying for 2018.
When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained, What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him? For You have made him a little lower than the angels,
And You have crowned him with glory and honor.
You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet, All sheep and oxen— Even the beasts of the field, The birds of the air, And the fish of the sea That pass through the paths of the seas. (Psalm 8:3-8)
Crowned with Glory is MDCC’s annual stature-building and offering campaign that expands us in the Spirit and in the natural. Through Crowned with Glory 2018, we will:
BE SONS OF GOD BY:
MAKE DISCIPLES BY:
- taking the cross of Christ to ourselves for the destruction of self-centered living and experiencing His resurrection power for righteous living aligned with the Kingdom of God
- receiving the Spirit of the Son into our hearts and knowing the Father
- overcoming sin, putting off the old man, and living with a pure heart
- worshipping the Father in Spirit and truth
- loving one another
- destroying the works of the devil through words and the power of the Holy Spirit
- sharing the gospel to transform lives, homes, regions, and nations
- building up the body in the region
- sharing the gospel in our spheres of influence
- helping new believers conform to Christ through small groups that bring them into 1) prophetic encounter with the cross; 2) revelation of the Body; 3) living by the Word of God
- maturing every person in Christ through cross immersion groups
- equipping new leaders and establishing new cross immersion groups
- strengthening our pastoral overseers
- moving in apostolic authority
REFORM THE WAY AMERICANS EDUCATE THEIR CHILDREN BY:
EXPAND OUR PARKING LOT TO:
- strengthening God’s educational pattern in Family School of the Bible and Supernatural Experience, Encounter Youth, and Christ the King Classical School
- exploring other initiatives in Kingdom education
PAY OFF OUR CONSTRUCTION LINE OF CREDIT2017 ACCOMPLISHMENTSThrough Crowned the Glory 2017, the:
- increase our occupancy permit to 349
2018 FINANCIAL GOALSThrough Crowned the Glory 2018 offerings and church savings, we will raise $250,000 to:
- Sanctuary was expanded by knocking down the wall between the old sanctuary and the gallery
- New sound booth was constructed
- New restrooms on the east wing were built
- AV system was upgraded
- Fire suppression and alarm system was installed throughout the building
- Old roof on east wing was torn off and replaced with a new roof
- East wing was re-carpeted
- Pay off half our line of credit
- Expand our parking lot so we can increase our occupancy permit to 349 people
- Drop your card in the offering basket on a Sunday in February
- Mail your card to MDCC, 6655 Middlebelt, West Bloomfield, MI 48322
Type the content for this list item here. This is just example text to show you what it will look like when you enter text content into this list item. Your unique, authentic, and appropriate text will be filled into this section. Once you click into this text area, you will see the filler text disappear.