The Prevailing Word of the Lord
So the word of the Lord grew mightily and prevailed. (Acts 19:20)
Acts 19 describes the move of God in a region that started with the apostle Paul laying hands on 12 men who received the Holy Spirit and spoke in tongues and prophesied. Then, daily for two years, Paul preached, taught, and discipled people into Christ, into the power of His death, and into the power of His Kingdom reign. Christ manifested and the sick were healed and evil spirits left many. Finally, the move of God broke out in massive repentance among the people bringing cultural transformation.
The Holy Spirit is reproducing this New Testament pattern in churches and regions today, and He will use this Spring 2018 Cross Immersion to help you get in on the move.
Through two days of worship, biblical teaching, testimonies, and prophetic impartation, Jesus will write on your heart the same message that God gave the apostle Paul to transform lives, families, and cities. You will...
- Have open heaven encounters
- Discern the old man and the powers of darkness that oppress, bind, restrict and torment
- Experience what happened on the cross when Jesus absorbed and destroyed the sin of the world
- Eat Jesus' body and drink His blood through direct encounter with Christ -- the only way to sustain God's life
- Be a true, authentic son of God
- Learn to live in glorious freedom
- Cross Immersion Day #1: Friday, March 30, 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
- Cross Immersion Day #2: Saturday, March 31,10:00 am - 9:30 pm
- Lunch provided on Friday and Saturday; the event breaks for dinner
- For info call 248-562-7998 or email email@example.com
- To register online: CLICK HERE!
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, March 21st
First time or coming again? Never been to a Cross Immersion weekend? Know that it is not a seminar or a conference. It's an experience, a baptism in Christ, and a gathering of His Body to encounter something fresh from heaven and be equipped in the message of the cross. Come and be transformed.
Been before? Come again and stay connected with a fresh word from heaven. Gather with the saints, let the gospel master you, conquer your sphere, and inherit more of the Kingdom.
- $45.00 per first-time individuals
- $20.00 per alumni
- Fee covers registration, a NEW Cross Immersion Study Book for both alumni and first-time registrants, and lunch on Friday and Saturday
- Bring your own food or money to eat at local restaurants for dinners on Friday and Saturday
- A love offering will be taken for the church-strengthening mission of One Spirit Ministries
- To register online: CLICK HERE!
To register by mail: Make checks payable to "Metro Detroit Christian Church"and mail to Metro Detroit Christian Church, 6655 Middlebelt Rd, West Bloomfield, MI 48322. Include name, email, phone, and address for each individual registrant included with your mail-in registration.
- Advanced registration only. Registrations are not available at the door or over the phone; also no partial registrations are available
- Limited seating. Seating is limited to 315 and registration will close when this number is reached. Register early!
- Children. Children ages 11 and above are welcome to register and participate in the Cross Immersion, if their parents discern that they have the attention capacity for this intensive two-day event. There will be no children's program or coordinated child care at this particular Cross immersion.
- Deadline. All registration closes on Wednesday, March 21st
Cross Immersion hostsPeter and Lisa Dresser are the senior pastors of Metro Detroit Christian Church in West Bloomfield, MI. They also direct One Spirit Ministries, an equipping and publication ministry focussed on the believer's place in Christ and the church's apostolic and prophetic foundation. They relate closely with a network of apostolic leaders in metro Detroit who connect to facilitate unity in the church and regional Kingdom transformation. They are also part of the International Strategic Alliance of Apostolic Churches (ISAAC) headed by Jonathan David in Muar, Malaysia. Working with Peter & Lisa on the Cross Immersion weekend is an amazing team of pastoral leaders and saints that are growing together into the fullness of the stature of Christ.
When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained, What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him? For You have made him a little lower than the angels,
And You have crowned him with glory and honor.
You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet, All sheep and oxen— Even the beasts of the field, The birds of the air, And the fish of the sea That pass through the paths of the seas. (Psalm 8:3-8)
Crowned with Glory is MDCC’s annual stature-building and offering campaign that expands us in the Spirit and in the natural. Through Crowned with Glory 2018, we will:
BE SONS OF GOD BY:
MAKE DISCIPLES BY:
- taking the cross of Christ to ourselves for the destruction of self-centered living and experiencing His resurrection power for righteous living aligned with the Kingdom of God
- receiving the Spirit of the Son into our hearts and knowing the Father
- overcoming sin, putting off the old man, and living with a pure heart
- worshipping the Father in Spirit and truth
- loving one another
- destroying the works of the devil through words and the power of the Holy Spirit
- sharing the gospel to transform lives, homes, regions, and nations
- building up the body in the region
- sharing the gospel in our spheres of influence
- helping new believers conform to Christ through small groups that bring them into 1) prophetic encounter with the cross; 2) revelation of the Body; 3) living by the Word of God
- maturing every person in Christ through cross immersion groups
- equipping new leaders and establishing new cross immersion groups
- strengthening our pastoral overseers
- moving in apostolic authority
REFORM THE WAY AMERICANS EDUCATE THEIR CHILDREN BY:
EXPAND OUR PARKING LOT TO:
- strengthening God’s educational pattern in Family School of the Bible and Supernatural Experience, Encounter Youth, and Christ the King Classical School
- exploring other initiatives in Kingdom education
PAY OFF OUR CONSTRUCTION LINE OF CREDIT2017 ACCOMPLISHMENTSThrough Crowned the Glory 2017, the:
- increase our occupancy permit to 349
2018 FINANCIAL GOALSThrough Crowned the Glory 2018 offerings and church savings, we will raise $250,000 to:
- Sanctuary was expanded by knocking down the wall between the old sanctuary and the gallery
- New sound booth was constructed
- New restrooms on the east wing were built
- AV system was upgraded
- Fire suppression and alarm system was installed throughout the building
- Old roof on east wing was torn off and replaced with a new roof
- East wing was re-carpeted
- Pay off half our line of credit
- Expand our parking lot so we can increase our occupancy permit to 349 people
- Drop your card in the offering basket on a Sunday in February
- Mail your card to MDCC, 6655 Middlebelt, West Bloomfield, MI 48322
A Prophetic Gathering of the Church
God has prepared great things in 2018 for those who love Him — and He is revealing them ahead of time! To enter into these works of God, the believer must use their ears to hear what the Spirit is saying.
Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. (Revelation 2:29)
Take heed what you hear….To you who hear, more will be given. (Mark 4:24)
On December 31st we gathered for a prophetic time as the church in this region and Christ released the Spirit of revelation to tell us concerning things to come and activated our hearts to believe and receive. Peter & Lisa Dresser and Bob & Linda King — apostolic overseers at Metro Detroit Christian Church and Harvest Christian Church — brought heaven’s perspective about the New Year.
CLICK HERE to watch the New Year's Eve service and hear what the Spirit is saying for 2018.