On the cusp of historic revival
- Cross Immersion Day #1: Friday, April 26, 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
- Cross Immersion Day #2: Saturday, April 27,10:00 am - 9:30 pm
- Lunch provided on Friday and Saturday; the event breaks for dinner
- For info call 248-562-7998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To register online: CLICK HERE!
- Registration deadline: Friday, April 19
God is restoring all things through the preaching of the cross and an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Historic revival is here and moving inexorably forward. To get in on this Kingdom activity, we must hear and believe the now word of the gospel coming from heaven -- which is what will happen at the Spring 2019 Cross Immersion. Through two days of worship, biblical teaching, testimonies, and prophetic impartation, the Spirit will release great joy and bring you into a new experience of...
- The transforming love of God through His Son
- Your old man's destruction in the cross of Christ
- God being your Father
- The miracle of a tender heart
- Being created in Christ Jesus
The church triumphant being built by Jesus
First time or coming again?
Never been to a Cross Immersion weekend? Know that it is not a seminar or a conference. It's an experience, a baptism in Christ, and a gathering of His Body to encounter heaven and be equipped in the power of the cross. Come and be transformed. Been before? Come again! Stay connected with the saints and be equipped to conquer in your sphere.
- $45.00 per first-time individuals
- $20.00 per alumni
- Fee covers registration, a new Cross Immersion Study Book for both alumni and first-time registrants, and lunch on Friday and Saturday
- Bring your own food or money to eat at local restaurants for dinners on Friday and Saturday
- A love offering will be taken for the church-strengthening mission of One Spirit Ministries
To register online: CLICK HERE!
To register by mail: Make checks payable to "Metro Detroit Christian Church"and mail to Metro Detroit Christian Church, 6655 Middlebelt, West Bloomfield, MI 48322. Include name, email, phone, and address for each individual registrant included with your mail-in registration.
Advanced registration only. Registrations are not available at the door or over the phone; also no partial registrations are available.
Limited seating. Seating is limited to 315 and registration will close when this number is reached. Register early!
Children. Children ages 11 and above are welcome to register and participate in the Cross Immersion, if their parents discern that they have the attention capacity for this intensive two-day event.
Child care. There will be child care available at this weekend for children ages 6 months-10 years. For more info email email@example.com.
Deadline. All registration closes on Friday, April 19.
Cross Immersion HostsPeter and Lisa Dresser are the senior pastors of Metro Detroit Christian Church in West Bloomfield, MI. They also direct One Spirit Ministries, an equipping and publication ministry focussed on the believer's place in Christ and the church's apostolic and prophetic foundation. They relate closely with a network of apostolic leaders in metro Detroit who connect to facilitate unity in the church and regional Kingdom transformation. They are also part of the International Strategic Alliance of Apostolic Churches (ISAAC) headed by Jonathan David in Muar, Malaysia. Working with Peter & Lisa on the Cross Immersion weekend is an amazing team of pastoral leaders and saints that are growing together into the fullness of the stature of Christ.
The School of Formation immerses students aged 20-30 years old into intensive environment of growth and discipleship for eight months — including classes of instruction, impartation from spiritual leaders (apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers), one-on-one mentoring, fellowship with other students, times of worship and prayer in the Spirit, homework assignments, and personal studying.
During these eight months, Christ forms Himself within, transforming a student’s inner life, healing their heart, and building internal structures for life-long growth in spiritual authority. The School teaches students how to be functioning members of Christ's overcoming church, equips them in effective communicating and relating, gives them a Biblical worldview, and prepares them for higher education, skilled trades training, or career placement as a “son of the Kingdom.”
Students must be disciples of Christ — men and women who have internalized Jesus’ call to follow Him, have chosen to live every day in the power of His cross, have submitted to Christ’s headship in the church, and are desiring to be integrated with the invading Kingdom of God in the earth. They have chosen to be accountable to the pastors and leaders at Metro Detroit Christian Church (during the eight months of the School) who provide a safe and sacrificial environment of love, encouragement, and authority.
For more information email MDCCSchoolofFormation@gmail.com. Include your name, address, cell phone number, and why you want to be part of MDCC’s School of Formation. Also plan to attend one of the following information meetings at MDCC on Sunday, March 31 @ 4:00 pm or Sunday, May 5 @ 4:00 pm.
When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained, What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of man that You visit him? For You have made him a little lower than the angels,
And You have crowned him with glory and honor.
You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet, All sheep and oxen— Even the beasts of the field, The birds of the air, And the fish of the sea That pass through the paths of the seas. (Psalm 8:3-8)
Crowned with Glory is Metro Detroit Christian Church’s annual stature-building and offering campaign that expands us in the Spirit and keeps us both stable and growing in our financial and facility stewardship. Through Crowned with Glory 2019, we will:
Cooperate with God as He pours out historic revival
Maintain tender hearts…
- That never get hardened by the deceitfulness of sin
- Through a constant receiving of the love of the Father, the sprinkling of the blood of Jesus, and the abundant outpouring of the Holy Spirit
- By exhorting one another daily
- That love God fully and worship Him extravagantly
Establish a daily culture of prayer, fasting, and repentance…
- As an expression of our union with Christ in His death and resurrection
- That aligns us with the Father’s heart and Heaven’s agenda
- To open the channels of God’s saving power in our spheres for radical transformation of people from all the effects of sin
Make disciples of Christ and His Kingdom through…
- Family School of the Bible and Supernatural Experience
- Encounter Youth
- Discipleship groups for men and women
- Christ the King Classical School
- School of Formation
Network with the Body of Christ regionally and internationally
- For cross-pollination that strengthens the work of God in the church worldwide
- Through Spirit-led relationships between Pastors Pete & Lisa and other leaders
Pay off the remainder of our construction debt
- $150,000 paid off by December 2019
Discern the Spirit’s plans for facility expansion in 20202018 ACCOMPLISHMENTSThrough Crowned the Glory 2018, we:Entered 2018 with a balance on our construction line of credit. Additionally, in 2018 there were new construction costs. Our goal was to pay off half the total debts and expenses. AND WE DID IT!2019 FINANCIAL GOALSThrough Crowned the Glory 2019 offerings and church savings, we will:
- PAY OFF THE REMAINING BALANCE ON OUR CONSTRUCTION LINE OF CREDIT AND BE DEBT FREE! (except for our mortgage)
- DISCERN THE SPIRIT’S UNIQUE PLANS FOR 2020 FACILITY EXPANSION
- Drop your card in the offering basket on a Sunday in February
- Mail your card to MDCC, 6655 Middlebelt, West Bloomfield, MI 48322
God has prepared great things in 2019 for those who love Him — and He is revealing them ahead of time!
On December 31st we gathered for a prophetic time of as the church in this region and Christ released the Spirit of revelation to tell us concerning things to come and activated our hearts to believe and receive. Peter & Lisa Dresser and Bob & Linda King — apostolic overseers at Metro Detroit Christian Church and Harvest Christian Church — brought heaven’s perspective about the New Year.