This Sunday, bring your family and friends together around your computer or television screen and engage with Jesus as He continues to build up His Body in this unprecedented season!WORD. At 10:30 am APOSTLE ELLIS SMITH will launch our service with a timely word: A Kingdom Perspective on the Current Crisis. Don't miss this opportunity to grow personally and to rise as the church corporately.FRESH LIFE. Out of the preached Word, get ready for a powerful impartation of the Holy Spirit from Jesus direct into your living rooms and direct into your hearts.SPIRIT-FILLED WORSHIP. To top off our time together, Pastor Grande Baliad will lead us in worship from his living room to ours. We'll lift up our hands and sing, and the Presence of the Lord will fill homes all over metro Detroit.
CLICK HERE to go to MDCC's Facebook page where our services are livestreamed every Sunday. When you arrive at MDCC's Facebook Homepage, click "Videos" in the left menu bar. The first video on the page is the livestream and will say "LIVE" in the top left corner. Click here on INSTRUCTIONS, if you need further support.
If you are planning to use a mobile device (i.e. phone or tablet) to participate in Sunday's service, you will need to install the Facebook App to view the live stream. Facebook Live does not work on mobile browsers, but will work through the App.
Communication to all registered attendees has been emailed regarding the reimbursement of registration fees. If you have not received that email, or need other assistance, please contact us as email@example.com.
We are looking forward to another special family camp this summer at Faholo Christian Conference and Retreat Center in Grass Lake, MI. Together the Lord will be unfolding His vision for how we are to plan as His body and as families for a double-decade of open heavens. There will also be plenty of time for relaxed play and for competitive sports, swimming, and, of course, eating. You won't want to miss any part of this special and strategic weekend.
Faholo Christian Conference and Retreat Center
3000 Mount Hope Road, Grass Lake MI 49240
A pricing sheet is attached below to help you understand your costs for family camp. The pricing includes both lodging and meals. If you have any questions about your final cost, please contact Lindsey Ensley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be required to complete a Family Camp Registration form with a $100 deposit due at time of registration or your full registration fee - whichever is less. MDCC will send out an email with a registration link March 3rd.
Registration closes April 24th.
Final payment for your remaining balance is due by Sunday, May 31st.
- Children 0-5 are free, but parents must include them in their registration for proper accommodations.
- Children 6-11 have a reduced pricing structure.
- Children 12+ follow adult pricing for lodging and meals.
- Singles - if your preference is to stay alone or with others on your tent site, RV site, or motel room, please indicate this on your registration to help with room assignment.
- Tent/RV Sites Check-in | Friday, June 12
- Campers may arrive before the first service to set up camp. If a camper plans to do this, please email Lindsey Ensley at email@example.com to ensure you have the information you need to set up camp prior to the first service.
- Motel Room Check-in | Friday, June 12
- Persons staying in the private motel rooms will not be able to check into their assigned motel room until 12pm. Room assignments will be provided by the MDCC Admin team.
- Tent/RV Site Check-out | Sunday, June 14
- Campers will have additional time to pack their camp sites at the 1pm check out time if they are unable to complete packing prior to breakfast.
- Motel Room Check-out | Sunday, June 14
- Persons staying in the motel rooms will need to be packed and loaded up in their vehicles prior to the Sunday morning breakfast at 10AM.
Much more information including the daily schedules, planned recreation activities, and a thorough pricing sheet are in the attachments below:
- Meal Times: The Dining Hall is open for one hour during the MDCC scheduled meal times. Please ensure you arrive on time for your meal. We will request that you leave the Dining Hall at the end of the meal time so they can begin preparations for the next meal.
- Dietary Restrictions/Allergies: If you have dietary restrictions, or allergies, please be sure to indicate those in your registration form. The camp is able to accommodate gluten-free. If you feel you need to bring your own meals, please email Lindsey Ensley at firstname.lastname@example.org.